Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female orgasms

jubei

Plat Hero
Platinum
Women, how long does it take you to cum? What is your favorite type of orgasm, and how many times can you cum in a "session"

did all the girls in here get shy all of a sudden??

Usually 5 minutes for the first one, then the rest kind of just roll over one after another. Recently I wondered how long it was gonna take from orgasm #1 to #2, so after I came from oral the first time, it was all of 10 strokes with his cock inside me before I was cumming again...it even surprised me. LOL My favorite is a squirting g-spot orgasms and I will keep cumming as long as my guy will keep going...10-20 isn't uncommon here, sometimes less if it's a quickie or if I switch to b/j, sometimes more if it's an all nighter.

For fucks sake puddles do all your posts drip sex like that? when im on this summer im just gonna have to ignore everything you say.

if i want to get anything done anyhow.

i think most women dont have too much trouble having one if they are feeling you. not too many are frigid.

but the ones that are, run like hell.

Sinistar said:
For fucks sake puddles do all your posts drip sex like that? when im on this summer im just gonna have to ignore everything you say.

LMAO

sinistar....did you have another handle here on elite? i keep trying to figure you out, can't get a take on what kind of guy you are yet.

Sinistar said:
For fucks sake puddles do all your posts drip sex like that?

No...only the ones in the Sheets...usually. ;)

I reply to posts here with complete honesty and hope that either someone learns something or just enjoys reading. :rainbow:

LMAO

sinistar....did you have another handle here on elite? i keep trying to figure you out, can't get a take on what kind of guy you are yet.
----------------------------------------------------

Im a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

I know all of my woman's spots and she cums easily, so it doesn't take more than 30-60 seconds between orgasms. It's a real ego booster when your woman cums multiple times. I can't go back to those repressed girls who can't cum, or only orgasm once during sex.

I hate those damn "one timers" :D

Top Bottom