Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fellas.... do you use lube? (to masterbate)

Do you prefer lubrication for masterbating?

• Yes, I like it nice and wet

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • No, too messy

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • I change it up every now and then

Votes: 25 26.9%

• Total voters
Lube is really overrated.
There are plenty of different ways that are more exciting to approach it anyway.

rnch said:
have you ever tried Wet Platnum? i find it "slippier" than astroglide, doesn't get stickie after a few minutes...far superior to astrogilde, esp for anal....more pleasureable for both peeps.
I have
it waterproof right? Ive used it for sex in my pool and spa. without it sex in the water is impossible IMHO

Wulfgar said:
I have
it waterproof right? Ive used it for sex in my pool and spa. without it sex in the water is impossible IMHO
sir; its about time you post some pics with your posts! first topic :" Sex in the pool"......

top2bottomdfw said:
sir; its about time you post some pics with your posts! first topic :" Sex in the pool"......
I got a girl coming over thursday. calls me and txts me everyday about how all she wants me to do is fuck her in the ass. Im DEFINATELY brining my camera..:coffee:

Wulfgar said:
I got a girl coming over thursday. calls me and txts me everyday about how all she wants me to do is fuck her in the ass. Im DEFINATELY brining my camera..:coffee:
now that's what I call a good man. I can already imagine the creative camera angles involved!

"gun oil" lube is a water soluable lube that works well for this purpose... :evil:

rnch said:
"gun oil" lube is a water soluable lube that works well for this purpose... :evil:
I'm about ready to replace the 'stroke 29' jar so will take your consideration; you have always posted great advice! :qt:

Top Bottom