Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fellas.... do you use lube? (to masterbate)

Do you prefer lubrication for masterbating?

• Yes, I like it nice and wet

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • No, too messy

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • I change it up every now and then

Votes: 25 26.9%

• Total voters
Extra_Strong said:
lube free for me.
does not bother me unless i go 3 he he :D :spin:
Damn i love myself to much. this cycle is about to get me raw though.
go e ?!? good for you; if I rub one out daily I have to use some lube {man's cream is the best} or I'd have a blister and would ruin it's appearance !

top2bottomdfw said:
all purpose for all orifaces.
I like it for anal, i really dont jerk off all that much but when i do i dont feel I need a special creame or lube. astroglide lasts a long time and its water soluble and easy to clean up.

Wulfgar said:
I like it for anal, i really dont jerk off all that much but when i do i dont feel I need a special creame or lube. astroglide lasts a long time and its water soluble and easy to clean up.
...."i really dont jerk off all that much"..........ah, well, you are indeed blessed with a regular sex life; and I envy that; butt, there is a lot of things to envy[lust] over you for...lol. I need my handy dandy jar of Men's Cream to get me through a nice JO session. That, and a Falcon video....butt that is another topic. Do more guys beat off to their imagination/fantasy or have to use some visual stimulation? and if visual - magazines [print] or videos? I guess, having a video collection of over 300 tapes/DVDs provides my answer!

Wulfgar said:
have you ever tried Wet Platnum? i find it "slippier" than astroglide, doesn't get stickie after a few minutes...far superior to astrogilde, esp for anal....more pleasureable for both peeps.

Top Bottom