Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite ways to make a woman orgasm?

onicap

After a nice round of intensive tonguing/rimming....I like to prop my wife up on her elbows and knees. I slide a medium size butt plug up her ass, put a vibrator on her clit, my cock in her pussy, and make her suck on a dildo that we used earlier on her. I then proceed to talk the nastiest shit into her ear, spank her, and pull her hair. Within minutes she's a sweaty moaning heap and her pussy juice is dripping everywhere from her orgasm. That's my fav....any other ideas out there?

When I'm with her I usually just yell out another womens name. Then when I'm done I wipe my cock off on the curtains. That drives her nuts. BTW.... Think you could return my house keys. I think I left them on the night stand.

onicap said:
After a nice round of intensive tonguing/rimming....I like to prop my wife up on her elbows and knees. I slide a medium size butt plug up her ass, put a vibrator on her clit, my cock in her pussy, and make her suck on a dildo that we used earlier on her. I then proceed to talk the nastiest shit into her ear, spank her, and pull her hair. Within minutes she's a sweaty moaning heap and her pussy juice is dripping everywhere from her orgasm. That's my fav....any other ideas out there?

SOMEBODY has been reading the penthouse "letters" section way too long..........

Last edited:
You're going to be serious trouble when she gets used to all that action and complains of "being bored in bed"! What are you going to come up with for an encore?

pete ferguson You're going to be serious trouble when she gets used to all that action and complains of "being bored in bed"! What are you going to come up with for an encore

its true its true:fro:

It's a secret, but if you read any of my shit ,........you'll know!

Top Bottom