Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat girls that dress "sexy"

BigRedCat

I have been seeing allot of this lately: chubby to fat girls that think they look good with a short cutoff shirt that lets their nasty gut hang out. WTF?! Do they think that looks nice? If your body is nasty then please do us a favor and hide that gorilla belly!! Get a big long short or something. I hate seeing all that flab hang out the sides and front- gross!!!

fatchick3.gif

I love seeing girls at clubs/bars that have their stomachs exposed and they don't realize how bloated their stomachs get after acouple drinks. Looks like their pregnant, what a turn-off.

My ex's sister was a deuce and a half, easy. She used to borrow my ex's clothes and she was 130lbs. My ex would get her clothes back with all the seams busted and the elastic stretched out.

I guess to people that are fat and looking for a fat mate, I guess showing off the skin is attractive but for us skinny or fit guys, it's nauseating.

Just as bad are the guys in tank tops and cutoff shorts thinking they are all that with their 46" waist just because the fat on their arms gives them good sized guns.

Another pet peeve are these teenagers with big hips that insist on wearing hip-hugger bikinis...they look like hell and just accentuate their fat ass and hips!

Yep, the ol' 10 lbs of potato's in a 5 lbs sack is one of lifes cruel jokes.

yeah not only do they wear belly showin tops but they tend to wear the low rise jeans,,, not good really not good

Top Bottom