Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat girls that dress "sexy"

Joncrane, dude, why don't you go to work with the sleaves cut off your business suit? It'd be a great way to show off your guns.

As to women who are fat and dress sexy, well, more power to them. Believe it or not, there are guys that like heavier gals. I prefer a woman who has some curves on her myself.

This thread will never die, I have to keep posting on it, its so interesting, if I get my 500th post on this thread, my avatar will be Rosie O'donnell in a bikini, lol. Anyway I know some guys like fat women, but these fatties should dress in a way that is flattering, and when they are with their boyfriends they should dress "sexy". I don't like skinny women like Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, and all those anorexic models, they are disgusting. Why the fuck do most of the women have to be 98 lbs or 298 lbs, what's wrong with 130 to 140 lbs. They can have some curves, and not be a beached whale with 8 stomaches.

yeah its disgusting seeing fat girls in tight clothes, even if they have big boobs it is all just fat anyway, totally unattractive.

Let's face it,guys are such pigs,that the slob chick that does this still gets away with it.At the end of the night there will always be some dude with beer goggles tripping over his own libido to bang her,hence she knows her slutty attire still works,no matter how much of a bloated ho she is.Guys will bang anything.

Lets us not forget the fat slobs(men) that take their shirt off at at will.
With the huge gut and love handles, they don't even realize how nasty they look. :sick:

What kills me about texas is that all of these FATASSES will cut the sleeves off of their shirts exposing their 90% fat arms like they are huge.

Fat blokes with exposed guts....

Rules for blokes wandering round with their shirt off:

1) If you haven't been in the gym/working out for at least a year, KEEP IT COVERED we want to see your nasty gut as much as a construction worker's butt crack.
2) If when you wear hotpants to a fetish club, your gut is so big you can barely SEE the hotpants, you need to look at changing your attire.
3) Fat old trannies - this means you! Women do not have huge beerguts. Lose the weight, or get back into pants and shirt. No the corset does not hide the gut, mister.
4) If you are hot in a club think of removing that stupid wooly hat before taking your shirt off. I do NOT find the thought of some guy's sweat dripping all over the dancefllor attractive, no matter how hot the guy. If you have a hot physique, wear a tight tshirt or a tank, don't go commando on the upper half.
4) Lastly, when covering up, hawaiian shirts are beach and holiday club attire only, ditto birkenstocks. Do not come into a fancy city club wearing these - Tom Selleck was not trendy then, he isn't trendy now.

That's nothing, at my gym we have an 84 year old woman that wears a skimpy leotard, its low cut too, so in addition to her gross ass and legs, when she bends over you see tons of cleavage, it looks like candle wax.

BTW, I know you guys will ask why I look at her, no I'm not a sicko, well maybe I am, but not for old broads, its kinda hard not to see when the person goes right next to you, when you are working out.

greenday said:
This thread will never die, I have to keep posting on it, its so interesting, if I get my 500th post on this thread, my avatar will be Rosie O'donnell in a bikini, lol. Anyway I know some guys like fat women, but these fatties should dress in a way that is flattering, and when they are with their boyfriends they should dress "sexy". I don't like skinny women like Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, and all those anorexic models, they are disgusting. Why the fuck do most of the women have to be 98 lbs or 298 lbs, what's wrong with 130 to 140 lbs. They can have some curves, and not be a beached whale with 8 stomaches.

It´s a fascinating post industrial society phenominon, isn´t it. all extremes. Worth a discussion by itself...

Top Bottom