Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat girls that dress "sexy"

BigRedCat said:
I have been seeing allot of this lately: chubby to fat girls that think they look good with a short cutoff shirt that lets their nasty gut hang out. WTF?! Do they think that looks nice? If your body is nasty then please do us a favor and hide that gorilla belly!! Get a big long short or something. I hate seeing all that flab hang out the sides and front- gross!!!

Exaclty! I know a girl who does just this! Guess what, the guys think she is hot. I know a ton of guys that thought she was just gorgeous, very sexy. Don´t get it. Point is, it often works for them.

joncrane said:
Y'all gotta admit, some of the chicks that are carrying a little extra weight but dress a little slutty, makes you think you have a chance and therefore makes you horny. Happened to me and it was true :D

Forgot about the "I have chance cuz she isn´t that pretty" factor.

Nowadays, fat ugly women think they are hot, so I hit on women I think are hot, not ones I think I can get. Cause even if its easier to get one, its still a fat ugly bitch.

I rare wear short tops at the gym. Every once in a while I'll throw one on and think "my stomach looks likle hell". Then I get into the gym and see very large women in little shorts and a sports bra and it changes my perspective.

I think that there are clothes made for heavier women that can be flattering/classy. It makes me cringe when very unhealthy looking people wear bitty clothes that my body shape could pull off but look awful on them. I generally wear conservative office attire though....except on Saturday nights. Perhaps it's like little kids who want attention and act out vs seeking positive attention??

It's really only fat chicks with big tits that can get away with this. Some guys just fixate on the titties and never do get around to looking at the rest her, like the protruding gut with the overhang.

Do any of you know what a gunt is?

I know guys that still love Anna Nicole Smith, because of her huge boobs, but she became a big fat whale, what a shame, cause she was so hot in her prime.

Speaking of relvealing attire, you know what pisses me off? The women get to wear more revealing attire in a business setting.

I work at a business casual office and I try to be more on the conservative end of the spectrum because 1) I like to dress nice and 2)it is a prestigious institution and I want to reflect that and c)I want "upward mobility".

A lot of people wear jeans, sneakers, etc. in direct disregard of the rules. Which pisses me off because I feel they are not respecting the seriousness of the work we do. One thing in particular kind of touched me the other day.

There's this girl there, she's right on the edge, some would say she's heinous, some would think she's hot. Def. doable in my book but not worth putting a lot of effort into, besides she has a bf.

Anyways sometimes she wears belly revealing attire. Actually it's more like side-revealing attire, maybe when she slouches in a chair or raises her hands above her head. Anyway she carries some extra weight around her midsection, nothing serious but it's there. And the other thing is that she has some serious stretch marks right on the area that her shirts reveal. So anyway she's lounging in a coworker's office the other day and this thought occurred to me:

The fact that women can reveal a lot of their upper and lower bodies while still looking elegant and/or respectable, makes me mad because I wish I could expose more of MY hard-earned body. I'm a presentable guy, not the kind to attract a lot of attention from girls but not a lot to drive them away either. But I feel like if people could see more of me that I could portray myself in a more attractive light.

Women dress revealingly for one reason: attention. You are going to look at skimpily dressed women, no matter what their physical shape. And there are going to be guys who will flirt with the fatties.

It's a game of brinksmanship in American society. Just like people are driving bigger and bigger monstrosities like Expeditions, women are wearing skimpier and skimpier clothing, and the phenomenon is spreading to both fatter and fatter and younger and younger girls. (The other day I saw a girl who couldn't have been over 10 wearing tt that said "Is that your boyfriend? Well he wasn't last night!" in a Bed, Bath and Beyond with her mother!)

Ok that's it.

JC

Seeing it grosses me out but I figure if dressing that way makes them feel good about themselves. Have at it dosen't do any damage to me.

joncrane, but as men we can take our shirts off, so we can show off as well, just in different situations.

Top Bottom