Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat girls that dress "sexy"

If fat women didn't dress in skimpy clothes, what topics would the talk shows have, I swear they all do shows on that, its so nasty. Why can't they have a show, my daughter is hotter than Angelina Jolie and loves to show off her curvy sexy body, Ricki please make her stop before greenday beats himself into the hospital.

they think because they dress sexy, that THEY in fact are sexy, not beached whales that should be locked away from the public eye

i didnt read all this.. but throw in the belly ring with that half/tank top... oh fuck thats sick...

I saw this behemoth in the mall the other day. Fat as shit, wearing a "belly" shirt and LOW LOW cut pants. She looked kinda like Budda, Her bellybutton had to be the size of a CD, I could see down into it.:sick:

Carnie Wilson was just on Howard Stern, she said she was so fat that she couldn't see her own pussy when she was taking a shower, now that is disgusting. :sick: :toilet:

no, but I thought I could hear muffled screams. But that could've been the behemoth's stomach growling, I did'nt want to get to close. You know how cattle are, you never want to spook them or you'll get trampled.

Y'all gotta admit, some of the chicks that are carrying a little extra weight but dress a little slutty, makes you think you have a chance and therefore makes you horny. Happened to me and it was true :D

I like girls that some of my friends say are chubby, you know what I mean, big thighs, and a big round butt. But there is a difference between a thick girl, and a fat gross whale.

I like a girl with curves, notice i said curves, not a fat ass. I dilike fat girls, however, i like girls that actually have hips, not those god damn toothpick 'models'. those anorexic models are as digusting to me as one of those beached wales, well, not as disgusting, but close.

I like a girls with a flat stomach, firm butt a breasts and a good set of hips (you know, the old model look).

Ross

Top Bottom