Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake boobs

GoldenDelicious

are awesome ;)

i dont get to play with fake boobs often (since i exclusively date teenagers, and theyre awesome all over ;) ) but tonight...i found a teenager WITH fake boobs!!!

me = treasure hunter extraordinairre ;) :p

anyway nothing interesting came out of it, it was just part of a discussion/demonstration in a bar, was cool, made lots of sexless peeps jealous, which is of course, hilarious ;)

also, i almost had sex with a prostitute, which freaked me out (a girl i was kinda with but never got around to uh...being with...had a ...job... on the side :worried: )

im almost cool enough to go drinking with slat and tt now :D

If I was a girl that paid to get fake boobs, I'd insist they do something interesting besides just sit there. For five to ten thousand dollars they should at minimum squirt beer or something.Or at least water. Anytime a guy wanted to see my breasts Id pull up my shirt and tell him to take a closer look. Then when his face was just a few inches away I'd squeeze one and squirt water or milk into his face. That would be awesome.

if you are even in California bro, let me know.

fake boobs are the shizzle

Top Bottom