Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this Fair?

Are the Terms fair?

• Yes they are fair.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Hell no. Thats apples to oranges

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
im trying to make this about her...at first. I would rather not give head, but thats 1000% better than getting duked in the butt.

Hard to even fathom this thread. Heck, I get turned-off if I'm in bed and the sex-toy even looks too much like a dick.

Can't even imagine another guy in the bed.

Freak Nasty said:
sex toys are awsome. Shit my wife sells them, www.slumberpartiesbyangelah.com

So i've pretty much tried everything....yes everything.
Oh, I agree. Sex toys are fantastic I just get turned off when one of them looks too much like a dick!

Bullet vibrators = cool! Real-looking dildos = uncool!

Freak Nasty said:
Her response was since I want her to lick another pussy the only way to be fair was to let another dude fuck me.

Your wife shouldn't be licking pussy because you want her to. It should be something you both want and it sounds like only you want it. I don't think shes going to get much pleasure out of watching you suck another guys dick either. She probably just suggested the guy thing so you would drop the subject, but she underestimated you.

This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I'd drop the subject and move on. If you care to stay in this relationship.

Freak Nasty said:
im trying to make this about her...at first. I would rather not give head, but thats 1000% better than getting duked in the butt.

thats fucking crazy...mmf is cool if you both fuck her, but nothign to do with each other... i have done that a few times, but as far as fucking around with each other, thats fucking crazy and i'm disturb to even think of that....but mff is cool if they are down with it...the thought of you sucking some dudes dick with your wife watching is fucked up 3 ways from sunday...god, i dont knwo what to do,,, i'm gonna puke now...and i thought i was sexually open...guess not

Dude i think you should really read between the lines, her wanting you to do it with another man first to me is her basically saying she isn't into this and if she doesn't have a desire to be with another women on her own and its YOUR desire, you are headed for disaster.

Top Bottom