Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FACT OR FICTION: Loose Girl = Loose ...

Kabeetz

Banned
I am wondering what you think about this. If a girl's vaginal entrance is less than extremely tight, is that a byproduct of frequent sex?

If that was true, that would mean all females start off in a similar tightness range...

Plus... wouldn't factors such as height heavily play into or against size of opening?

And if they do loosen with activity, do they tighten with lack thereof?

also does that mean there is no "slut" with a very firm, tight opening?

I've heard stories of guys who "knew" their girlfriend cheated because it felt looser than normal and they hadn't had sex in awhile. This makes no sense to me.

I'm really curious about this stuff... I don't know why :)

Kabeetz said:
I am wondering what you think about this. If a girl's vaginal entrance is less than extremely tight, is that a byproduct of frequent sex?

If that was true, that would mean all females start off in a similar tightness range...

Plus... wouldn't factors such as height heavily play into or against size of opening?

I've heard stories of guys who "knew" their girlfriend cheated because it felt looser than normal and they hadn't had sex in awhile. This makes no sense to me.

You cannot tell from the tightness of a women's pussy on how much sex they have. A developed PB muscle can make a woman feel really tight and generally, women that have more frequent sex have stronger PB muscles. There is a lot of things that take into account whether or not the pussy feels tight such as wetness, exctiment level, stress, health, pb muscle strength, hormone balance, size... If it is not tight enough, ask your lady to routinely perform PB exercises as it could help her later in life with bladder issues.

peanut butter exercises, that's right pu my ally! Then can we use the Kentucky jelly?

im sure it dont mean they have a lot of sex , all the chear leaders i dated had realy realy loose pussy. i imagined it came from them doing the splits all the time. most of them were not sluts, well 50 /50 i guess.

justchilling said:
im sure it dont mean they have a lot of sex , all the chear leaders i dated had realy realy loose pussy. i imagined it came from them doing the splits all the time. most of them were not sluts, well 50 /50 i guess.

dewd ...all cheerleaders are sluts. Why do you think they're fucking you...love?

Hell YES!!! If you can fit more than one...maybe two fingers in there then she's a ho' that has slept with dozens if not hundreds of men with giant cocks.

Just saying

Kabeetz said:

Mickey36 said:
You cannot tell from the tightness of a women's pussy on how much sex they have. A developed PB muscle can make a woman feel really tight and generally, women that have more frequent sex have stronger PB muscles. There is a lot of things that take into account whether or not the pussy feels tight such as wetness, exctiment level, stress, health, pb muscle strength, hormone balance, size... If it is not tight enough, ask your lady to routinely perform PB exercises as it could help her later in life with bladder issues.

Is PB another way of abbreviating pubococcygeus or the "PC" muscles that are the target muscles involved in kegels?

5150guy said:
Is PB another way of abbreviating pubococcygeus or the "PC" muscles that are the target muscles involved in kegels?

Ooops... temporary misabbreviation... yes PC.

Top Bottom