Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experiences of Women Seducing You

obiwan9962 said:
you have a type?
yyeah my woman has to have a schlong between her legs

:mix: oh yeah, my wife's best friend did in my kitchen, i was past drunk and she was stroking my rod when my wife walked in, she is no longer her friend, still have no clue if this will wtill be a marriage, need some real advice, lost in my twisted brain?

supavamp said:
:mix: oh yeah, my wife's best friend did in my kitchen, i was past drunk and she was stroking my rod when my wife walked in, she is no longer her friend, still have no clue if this will wtill be a marriage, need some real advice, lost in my twisted brain?

r u sayin there's problems w/ur marriage now? sry man :(

TruBalla4Real said:
r u sayin there's problems w/ur marriage now? sry man :(
yes it is, and it happened a week before christmas, my wife says she blames her friend alot more than me, cuz she has done this kind of thing to her in the past.....who knows.....need a lil help ..supa :rolleyes:

supavamp said:
yes it is, and it happened a week before christmas, my wife says she blames her friend alot more than me, cuz she has done this kind of thing to her in the past.....who knows.....need a lil help ..supa :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that I have no experience in that area :(.

TruBalla4Real said:
Sorry to hear that I have no experience in that area :(.
thanks anyway; i do think this forum helps, i feel i can not talk to anyone about this, it helps get it off my chest :)

Top Bottom