Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever see a girl with inverted nipples?

Never seen them on a chick, but the first thing I'd wanna do is pierce them for her, and pop them out hard ;)

Charles

Well i did last night and it spun me right out.

I was having relations with this chick i recently met for the first time and when she took her top off, it looked like her nipples had been nipped. I could tell she was conscious of it, because she kind of crossed her arms to cover them. I didn't say anything, but fuck i was curious.

She had great tits, but her nipples didn't come to a point. They stopped and went back in forming a little hole like a pin prick inwards. My curiosity was killing me and i couldn't help but look. It's kind of like seeing an Albino person. You don't want to stare, but it's so rare, you can't help but look.

Do any girls here have inverted nipples or have any other guys seen this.

What next, what next indeed!

Wow! Never even heard of this. Crazy

this whole thread, with the mysterious inverted nipple phenomenon, reminds me of a thing that happened to a friend of mine. he met a chick at a bar. some kinda middle eastern girl. went to her place. eventually, went to go get his fuck on. turned out, she had no kinda labia whatsoever. no hair, no nothing. just slick as a babies ass, nothing there but a hole. freaked him out like a mug. he kindly excused himself, saying he had to go take a dump, and then ran for his life. not the best excuse, but whatever works. first thing that popped into his head was the whole tranny thing, but i dunno. can't say for sure i wouldn't have had the same reaction. anyone heard of this kinda thing?

Terribly sorry to necro this, but I just had to answer this guy's question.

It's common among muslims (middle easterners) to have women circumcised. I was going to post a video but for some stupid reason this site requires I have 25 posts first. Lol.

Anyway, google "Female Genital Mutilation - Animation of what happens" and watch the video. That's likely what your friend saw. Really sad that she had no clit (and thus couldn't feel any pleasure) yet was still willing to sleep with him, and in his ignorance he ran out on her, disgusted. That poor woman.

Top Bottom