Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever see a girl with inverted nipples?

My ex had inverted nips. I was freakin when i saw them but over the years I got used to them. One got hard and worked like normal nipples when I got her excited but the other was just a dud. Sometimes, If I really got her SUPER horny, the other nipple would come out and play, too, but it was so much work, that often, I just didn't care. We named her boobies Jennifer and Michelle. Michelle was the offending party.

My ex had inverted nips. I was freakin when i saw them but over the years I got used to them. One got hard and worked like normal nipples when I got her excited but the other was just a dud. Sometimes, If I really got her SUPER horny, the other nipple would come out and play, too, but it was so much work, that often, I just didn't care. We named her boobies Jennifer and Michelle. Michelle was the offending party.
LOLOL a dud nipple.... good GAWD, funny stuff. best way to describe it, tho, i suppose. still damn funny....

You asshats dug up a nearly 7-year old thread...red K all around, bitches.

How do you think i felt, i had those curious looking nippers in my mouth, lol:D
we are here to help you, VG. did you earn a second date? you prolly tried everything, i would think. but, did you try to squeeze them to pop 'em out? like a tube of toothpaste?

this whole thread, with the mysterious inverted nipple phenomenon, reminds me of a thing that happened to a friend of mine. he met a chick at a bar. some kinda middle eastern girl. went to her place. eventually, went to go get his fuck on. turned out, she had no kinda labia whatsoever. no hair, no nothing. just slick as a babies ass, nothing there but a hole. freaked him out like a mug. he kindly excused himself, saying he had to go take a dump, and then ran for his life. not the best excuse, but whatever works. first thing that popped into his head was the whole tranny thing, but i dunno. can't say for sure i wouldn't have had the same reaction. anyone heard of this kinda thing?

Vinylgroover was a big fan of buttplugs

Lots of old schoolers on here.

I think Pamela was an elite mod at one point.

I have semi inverted nipples they basically get flat n hard when im cold(or when a guys sucks on them) but thats it. Not that rare btw
n dont make her feel awkward i bet she thinks you dont like them:/ make girl feel confident bout herself n shell be naked all the time;)

Top Bottom