Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever see a girl with inverted nipples?

I'm not the type to fuck and tell, and i haven't seen Bigfoot or Loch Ness in the flesh. Sightings like inverted nipples are big news in a country like Australia.

They don't look that strange. Hey, a pair of tits is a pair of tits. :D

From what I know, there's no lack of sensitivity or anything. The only problem comes with breastfeeding newborns, but it's still possible with some kind of breastfeeding contraption.

This is a bad pic, but it gives you a good idea of what inverted nips look like.

(before and after surgery)
3.jpg

Taps said:
They don't look that strange. Hey, a pair of tits is a pair of tits. :D

From what I know, there's no lack of sensitivity or anything. The only problem comes with breastfeeding newborns, but it's still possible with some kind of breastfeeding contraption.

This is a bad pic, but it gives you a good idea of what inverted nips look like.

(before and after surgery)
3.jpg

Thankfully, the girl i was with had far better tits than your example:D. It gives a reasonable idea, but the chick i was with had a more pronounced hole, ie the hole looked deeper.

Taps, they're strange fuckers when they're staring you in the eye from 2cm.

vinylgroover said:

I've gotta say i was a little hesitant at first just in case i found something a miss downstairs as well.

but you did do it though. hey, i get a little worried too, in fact i ask them if they have an std. i don't want to have herpes on my mouth. i would be ruined for life.

Top Bottom