Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever rub one out before a date...

When I was a kid, I did... Otherwise I'd lose my load if she touched me. It never made me lose interest; just calmed things down to a manageable level ;) . I'm married now, and if we haven't done anything in more than several days, I sometimes do that in order not to be too quick later.

Charles

and then you don't feel like going out on the date anymore!?

That means you're getting old bro. I used to do it when I was a kid too, but is not related to hormones. Is because when you are so young, you don't have much experience with girls, so anything turns you on; everything is new for you. Just touching a boobie makes you are as a rock. You can fuck 3 times the same day with different girls, and you'll still go hard with a 4th. Once you grow up, you are used to titties, touching ass, kissing, etc..so it takes a bigger effort to feel the same as before.

i get the concept you guys are talking about. i think i use it as a subconscious safety mechanism. like proof that i'm not really into the girl. i've rubbed one out before going on dates with chicks i WANT to get to know with no problems. i'm still interested for the date after the fact. just talking about the dates you kinda go on just to go on... haha can't really explain it.

example: we've all been with someone we know we shouldn't be fucking because we can do better or because we know their just not right for us. after "I" rub one out before meeting or just at a random time thinking about the person. i think more clearly after the fact, and THEN realize that it's a bad choice getting involved with them. like i realize i'm doing it for the wrong reasons!?

There are no wrong reasons when satisfying the reproductive system bro. It will only strengthen your vital energy.

Hell i will rub one out just to last super long and hit it longer.

I naturally last too much. SO what I do almost on a daily basis, is "edging". whack it off until the point of no return, then stop. Aftr a while you learn how to make that "point of no return", a "point of possible return" and hold it. That way I am even hornier if I am meeting a girl. I don't date "normal" girls though. If they are not freaks, we just can't get along.

I naturally last too much. SO what I do almost on a daily basis, is "edging". whack it off until the point of no return, then stop. Aftr a while you learn how to make that "point of no return", a "point of possible return" and hold it. That way I am even hornier if I am meeting a girl. I don't date "normal" girls though. If they are not freaks, we just can't get along.

u ever had the point where you get right next to the point of no return and stop to prolong everything but had actually crossed over into the point of no return but didn't unload and lose the feeling?

u ever had the point where you get right next to the point of no return and stop to prolong everything but had actually crossed over into the point of no return but didn't unload and lose the feeling?

lol it happens a lot of times that while playing the same shit, I cross the line a little too much and there's no way to go back; but when I realize that, I never stay fighting it back. At that point I just keep stroking, enjoy the ride and shoot like a pro.

Top Bottom