Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever pee on your feet after sex?

CoBra666

Broken
just wondering if anybody else has peed on their feet. Like, i woke up in the morning all groggy and shit. and im standing there. I aim then i close my eyes. I can here pee hitting the toilet water, but then i think to myself "what the fuck??, why are my feet getting wet" another couple seconds pass then i clue in. I look down and i have a total split stream goin. One stream in the toilet one on my feet/floor.

On a second note i scared the shit out of myself in the shower that followed. Was scrubbing my balls and this 3 inch long grey thing comes off my ball sack. Once again im like what the fuck?? I flip my balls on top and look at them and theres grey shit all over my nards. I was scared. I didnt know if i should ask this chick i been seeing or what. Fortuntely i didnt say nothing, cuz within the hour i threw on my sweats which were brand new and un wsahed, and i realized it was sweat pant fluff. Had my heart going tho. I dont know about yhou but i get jumpy when it comes to ball irregularities!

yea bro ive had that haha sometimes ill take a piss and i think Im aiming in the toilet, next thing you know im pissing in the garbage can hahaha

if you tell me how to upload a picture on here ill take one. i got 3 new pears of sweats for work so im sure ill have frsh ball sack fluff for a few days to coe

Bad aim after sex = Normal... You were partly glued shut and it acted like your thumb over the end of a hose.

You should see what happens to a bro with piercings, next time peeing after sex! Better sit down or you'll be cleaning pee off the walls & ceiling.

Charles

hmmp. thatd be interesting. i have a friend who stretched his dick piercing out to 00 guage. id say thats about as thick as a pen. he must have some fun

Top Bottom