Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever masturbate in a tanning bed?

Gretak9

I just started tanning again yesterday and as I was getting signed up I'm surrounded by about 4 complete hotties. They were all in sweat shorts and bellie shirts all sweaty from the tanning bed. Well as soon as I got in the bed I started thinking about them and got hard. Well I had to use my hands to cover my erection because I didn't want it to get burnt. Since it was my first time in the bed I was only in for 8 minutes so I didn't jerk off but it got me thinking...

Who will admit to masturbating in the tanning bed?

I don't...at least not to the point of cumming...I'm afraid of getting electrocuted. But I guess I'd say I've had foreplay with myself in the tanning bed. LOL

thats nasty.....do that should be done in the privacy of your own home! or atleast wait till you get to your car.

I used to tan naked, but I never got a hard on so I never thought about masterbating.

However, I think that you should masterbate where ever you get the chance. It makes for great ice breaking stories.

:blow:

That cold cause a tan line that is hard to explain.... Besides for $15 bucks a pop, I am there to tan damit.

Top Bottom