Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever masturbate in a tanning bed?

Re: AWH!!! lol

TheDarkSideNinja said:
Well i was hopin for a free-bee from frisco but guess i gots to settle for pix instead. :( None-tha-less still wanna see them cheeks hahaha :) ~JT~

I'm sorry :(

I have done this once. I was having a tanning session after just finishing a workout. There was eye candy EVERYWHERE at my gym and I was on 500mg of test. I had to deal with my hardon because it just wouldn't go away.

there are way too many yeses in this forum for me to feel comfortable layin in a t bed ever again...as far as I am concerned I have thought about tugging the soldier numerous times but at my size it would be impossible, one time my girl came in after me at the t bed at our gym and reached into the bed and started something that ended up with us all over that little room, oh well another gross ass thing to think about next time you lay down

Uh....

IronLion said:
there are way too many yeses in this forum for me to feel comfortable layin in a t bed ever again...as far as I am concerned I have thought about tugging the soldier numerous times but at my size it would be impossible....
I'm amazed how many people are scared of this.

1. Newer tanning beds have all the bulbs enclosed behine plexiglass. Don't worry about hitting bulbs. If your tanning shop has beds that old, think of going to a new shop.

2. Either the user cleans the bed after use or the staff does. Mop up your mess, the bed gets cleaned with an antiseptic cleaner. Don't worry about it. If a guy will wear the same boxers for several days, why worry about this.

3. Size isn't a problem. On occasion, I've had needs that come up while I'm working on my tan. If you know the right pressure points you're sensitive too, you don't need to make for a lot of space to get the deed done.

yeah well thanks Hanz now I can't go tanning ever again.

I've gone into the room with friends and hubby to lotion them up propperly, but it's just been a sensous kind of thing...never actually bringing anyone to an O. I enjoy just the touching and carressing and a little teasing just as much as going in for the kill. Ahhh...the simple pleasures in life. :rainbow: I just find it so enjoyable to be seeing and touching a lover's body, it doesn't have to be typically sexual in nature.

Re: Uh....

Baby Gorilla said:
I'm amazed how many people are scared of this.

3. Size isn't a problem. On occasion, I've had needs that come up while I'm working on my tan. If you know the right pressure points you're sensitive too, you don't need to make for a lot of space to get the deed done.

the beds where i go to arch up- the only way you couldnt masturbate is if your penis is the size of a horses. i've slapped the monkey around on several ocassions while tanning. helps me sleep- i usually wake up a few seconds before the bed shuts off

Top Bottom