Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever masturbate in a tanning bed?

Dial_tone said:
I would imagine that would be kinda hard for a guy. Wouldn't your hand keep hittin the top of the bed? Well........maybe not us short-dicked mofos. LOL

Not if he's using the stand up machine. LOL

WOW....

Unbelieveable hahaha I almost fell through a bed one time when my idiot friend told me i could get my sides tan by doing so...my advice don't listen to @$$holes!!! As far as seeing the ladies i know what u mean!!! Some beds come right down to your chest so if you even think about a hard-on you won't be able to stay in the damn bed. I don't think peepers ever get burnt at least mine doesn't!!! That would be nice though if you could blow your load all over one of the girls that run the place afterwards!!! :p ~JT~

Nah...the upper bed comes way to close to my chest for me to be stroking the shlong the way it needs to be without hitting the bulbs. Last thing I need is going at it like a mad man and hitting the exposed upper bulbs and cutting my hand and Johnson...that wouldn't be good for me...but I'm sure it would make some great headline though.

"Man masturbates in tanning bed, breaks bulbs and cuts his penis. Many stitches required"

I do masturbate in the bathroom stall at my work about 3-4 times a week though...my g/f send me these nasty email/pics and also leaves dirty raunchy messages in my voice mail. I'm horny guy! What can I say?

Damn! I can't believe ive never thought of this? Maybe it's cause i'm highly cholestrovobick (sp) i sqrewed that word up LOL! Anyways, i use the high intensity once monthly (cause im already tan natually) and i'm basically consintrating on breathing and not passing out, ohh and to spread em wide so i dont get that ugly butt line mark! hahaha..hmmm (note to self) try lay down.

HEY FRISCO....

Can i see a demonstration on how you tan your cheeks hahaha That'd be wonderful maybe you can show me a few more things too!!! ;) ~JT~

Re: HEY FRISCO....

TheDarkSideNinja said:
Can i see a demonstration on how you tan your cheeks hahaha That'd be wonderful maybe you can show me a few more things too!!! ;) ~JT~

Sure.. in my gallery! LOL that's basically how i stand!:)

AWH!!! lol

Well i was hopin for a free-bee from frisco but guess i gots to settle for pix instead. :( None-tha-less still wanna see them cheeks hahaha :) ~JT~

Top Bottom