Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever lick a girls asshole?

Haha
I'm a kinky fucker, sex toys and all, so yeah my missus has an ass of a godess can't help but to bite into those cheeks kiss em and wanna fuck it, as for rimming yeah we've done it once, tongued it alittle too, cleanest arse so I felt safe with it lol
But I'd needa be smashed to go there again still, hot she don't mind it, she would prob prefer it then taken my cock there, tongue isn't painful lol
So I say give it a try, if they're clean and hot, not into it not into it, as for a chick rimming me no thanks lol balls, shaft, knob all means eat as much you can my arse, no thanks lol

Go hard boys, or deep slow n powerful either one ;) lol

I fuck my wifes feet while I do it.

Of course its clean as hell. Its not something u do if she's had the runs or just took a dump.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

I lick the hell outta ass hole when given the chance. As long as she's clean and hair free, I'm all about it.

I've fucked a girl once (married, and a f-r-e-a-k) who I swear to god licked my ass and balls and cock for over a solid hour. I'm clean and hairless, so I let her eat. It was hot, very much like a domination thing to me.

Top Bottom