Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever had sex issues on cycle with your girl

Backtobasicks

Jeez, confused. Usually its all sweet, but halfway through this cycle she is like nah. (no isn't breaking up etc, together 2 years)
Obvious increase in frequency and duration lately with the test cycle.. Now all of a sudden nah.
Any ideas on boosting drive for her? Heard goat weed is crap.
Cheers for any serious replies guys haha.

flowers, clean the house, cook dinner, red wine, chocolate, strawberries.

she is probably having sex with someone else or is just plain sick of you. this is one of the signs that the girl is no longer sexually attracted to you and you should move on. you can re-vive the relationship by giving each other space for a while then trying again.

I been on both ends of this myself, if a girl turns you down for sex deep in a relationship there is trouble. nothing beats the early fireworks of a relationship, but things can get dull fast. seems like this is what has happened. i would eat her out the next several times and give her an orgasm and you get nothing in return as a test.. if she insists on returning the favor then she is a keeper and there is hope for your relationship, if she doesn't then get rid of her. it works both ways too, if the guy isn't willing to return the favor then the girl should dump him... if a guy is scared to eat out a girl he is a selfish prick or closet gay IMO

I will leave this here for a day or two so more bro's give their opinions then i am moving it to another forum

Jeez, confused. Usually its all sweet, but halfway through this cycle she is like nah. (no isn't breaking up etc, together 2 years)
Obvious increase in frequency and duration lately with the test cycle.. Now all of a sudden nah.
Any ideas on boosting drive for her? Heard goat weed is crap.
Cheers for any serious replies guys haha.

I think the key is highlighted above. This has happened to me many times. When you first start coming for sex more agressively and more often, they take it as a sign that you're attracted to them and they love it. After 1-2 weeks, they start to feel to feel like a piece of meat.

She simply doesn't want sex that often and she's worn out.

I think the key is highlighted above. This has happened to me many times. When you first start coming for sex more agressively and more often, they take it as a sign that you're attracted to them and they love it. After 1-2 weeks, they start to feel to feel like a piece of meat.

She simply doesn't want sex that often and she's worn out.

mature women love being a piece of meat. they are the ones who beg for it. this isn't high school where the guys are chasing girls, once you get older the tables turn. it would help if the OP said how old she was. if they are young then they have no business being in a 2 year relationship in the first place.. ur young years should be spent screwing around and building a career/education. then once you are in your 30's or 40's worry about relationships.

the divorce stats confirm my opinion. the older someone is when they get married the less chance they get divorced. there is a reason for that.

It all depends she might be tired of banging ! How many times a week do u usually get intimate ? When I'm on cycle my girl complains that all I want to do is have sex. We are dogs !! they want more afection and romance.,A nice candle light dinner you know all that sweet dining and wining..but she needs to tell you what's the problem, is she going through any personal issues ? Maybe some money issues that could bring down her libido...

Last edited:
i would eat her out the next several times and give her an orgasm and you get nothing in return as a test.. if she insists on returning the favor then she is a keeper and there is hope for your relationship, if she doesn't then get rid of her. it works both ways too, if the guy isn't willing to return the favor then the girl should dump him... if a guy is scared to eat out a girl he is a selfish prick or closet gay IMO

So im not the only one who uses this a bench test lol.... Great advice.

Yea bro usually thats a big trigger sign that somthings up. Im gonna put my man card down for a min and tell you honestly bro talk to her about it. Dont make her fell bad , positioning this in the wrong way will blow up in your face, but just bring it up as if you are more concerned about her feelings and the status of your relationship. Communication and the whole feely thing is somthing us guys lack , but chics need it. Talk to the gal and see whats up before tensions get too high.

Yeah had a chat to her about it.. Death of a parent sorta recently probs hasn't helped her mental state and now she says the mental/emotional side (??) of sex messes with her and she doesn't like it anymore (hard to pressure and say gtf over the death, + don't want to)
First year she was on a different pill and was close to minimum 6 times a week, 6 times a day was most. Found out that pill jacks libido like crazy. Now when I'm frustrated it's like. Less than once a week. Went nearly a month without anything. But since starting cycle, she's like physically no the few days after as walking becomes a prObelm. So maybe as said above the "thinking she's meat" might be an issue -_- cheers guys !
@steve, she's just 20. Few years under me. She doesn't drive, I take her to work etc, spends nights at mine (wouldn't really have time to muck around with anyone and is overly attached to me (no ego) ) for the first year I still went out with friends every weekend and just saw her when I wanted, best of both worlds I guess for me.

you are still young bro.. time to let her go and move on. i tell you this as someone who has as much as experience now in my 30's with dating and relationships as anyone you will ever meet. i've had 4 year relationships.. 2 1/2 year relationships... did the exclusive dating thing for 3-4 months, did the date 2 girls at the same time.. the 1 week fling, the 2 date fling... i've done it all.

if the sexual attraction isn't there then move on.. if you really love this girl then you can stick around but really what are you gonna do if you guys get married one day? have no sex? then get divorced. if she isn't head over heels attracted to you now whats gonna happen in 6 months or a year... or 5 years. she probably has lost physical interest in you, stuff like this happens... once the physical attraction is gone it isn't gonna come back.

chicks think differently than guys, she probably isn't banging another guy right now but she just is confused and doesn't know what she wants.. chicks change once you get my age, thats why like i told you above at your age just screw around and don't dare find anyone to fall in love with yet. finish your education/get your career/ business going. then when you get my age you can settle down, by then you will find a woman who has had relationships and knows what she wants, and if you have a great foundation and stability she will be yours and take good care of you and vice versa.

bottom line is when the sex starts waning away then a relationship is gonna be hopeless and not repairable. sex should impove as you get the know the person and learn what they like, it shouldn't get worse and the other person shouldn't ever turn the other down for sex.

Top Bottom