Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever had a blow job froma chick with her tongue pierced?

WombRaider

Me not yet, but the rumor is that it is AWESOME. My girl said she would get it done if I wanted her to, but I would like to know if it's 'all that'.
Thanks.

If a girl knows how to manipulate and use it it is great. But if she just wraps her mouth on it and goes to town it's hard to tell. I would tell your girlfriend to get one then start experimenting. Have fun!!

its just a different feeling.......... I enjoy both

remeber that Chris Rock song no sex in the Champagne room

...if a girl has a pierce tongue she'll probably suck your dick ....lol

my first time experience with a gf with a piered tongue was so intense and erotic it convinced me to go out and get mine pierced.

we're both turned on every time we kiss or whatever else.the feelings and quiet clanging of the metal studs has to be experienced first hand to be believed.:p

I've dated many girls w/ tongue rings....it's awesome!!! Tell them to suck on an ice cube to make it cold.....:p

My girl has hers pierced and it is nice. It adds some extra pleasure if she tickles and plays but if she just bobs up and down then it adds nothing. She needs to know how to use it. Kissing is fun too.

My girlfriend used to have a stud in her tongue and to be honest, it does nothing for Blowjobs! Any noticeable increased sensation? NOPE! It's overhyped, trust me.

Top Bottom