Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever been the third in a Cuckholding?

It's normal. Its part of bdsm. It's all just a fantasy. Some men like being a "slave". Just like some women do. The guy had to earn everything he gets including a bed, sex, etc. Personally I think it's hot!

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EliteFitness

It's normal. Its part of bdsm. It's all just a fantasy. Some men like being a "slave". Just like some women do. The guy had to earn everything he gets including a bed, sex, etc. Personally I think it's hot!

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EliteFitness

Hmmm shirlz will u be my mistress and do dirty stuff to me?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

There is a diff. between actual Cuckholding and fucking a guys wife while he watches. I've actually fucked a guys wife while he watched from another room because it turned him on to see his wife get fucked really hard by a stranger, but he wasn't into being humiliated or anything like that and I would not be into him sitting rt beside the bed while I'm fucking his wife and I'm supposed to be talking shit to him.. Point is there are a couple ways to do this and different guys are into different things, but you better know what he want's out of it before hand or you might find yourself getting fucked.

I don't think it's too uncommon. I have a buddy who when he does too much blow and can't get it up always gets one of us to nail his gf while he plays with his floppy cock in the corner. She is hot too, fake titties and shit. Although she is one of those extreme high maintenance duck face bitche's u just wanna punch out! They live too far away now :(

Top Bottom