Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enlarged clitoris

msesquisite

Just doing research here. What is the best steroid for clitoral enlargement? How long would it take for my clit to grow 2"s my main goal is to have a body like Iris Kyle but I want to have the biggest and fattest clit if I could get it to be 3+"s would be great. How many years would I have to be on to reach the goals of a 2+" clit I know it will take 8 to 10 to get close to looking like Iris kyle.

I believe you had received some really good sound advise in the woman's fitness section to stay away from steroids since you are still a bit overweight, steroids are designed for other purposes, I would adv to wait a bit more.

just research I don't plan on using until I get down to about 140lbs so it will be a few years for now but in the mean time i want to do some research is all.

wait this isn't a joke?

can you actually make your clit grow using steroids?
serious question don't hate

It takes quite a while for it to actually grow and keep it's size. My wife has trained with some var and primo and it enlarges but usually goes back to it's regular size when she goes off her cycle. It will eventually stay large I'm sure but after a year of cycles it still hasn't. Unless test creates a different result and that I don't recommend for a woman.

so.. isn't the clit the female body part comparable to the male penis? they both develop from the same thing, just depending if you're a guy or a girl. So, wouldn't your dick grow on aas then?

so.. isn't the clit the female body part comparable to the male penis? they both develop from the same thing, just depending if you're a guy or a girl. So, wouldn't your dick grow on aas then?

You would think it would but it doesn't

Top Bottom