Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is embarassing...

heatherrae said:
All I can remember is that some guy was licking the kitty VERY WELL. Next thing I know I was lying awake in bed mid-O with no man in sight, not touching myself or ANYTHING.
sure it wasnt feisty's dog?

HR, 40 yrs old here and I still get these once a month. Wet dream leading to a big O. Bigger than when I'm awake.
The last dream-O I had was about someone from EF ;-)

blueta2 said:
HR, 40 yrs old here and I still get these once a month. Wet dream leading to a big O. Bigger than when I'm awake.

I put the O in Oceano :jenscat

heatherrae said:
I had a nocturnal O last night. :worried:

I didn't know women could have those, especially at 37. I had a dream so vivid that I could even feel every bit of it. It was very realistic. I woke up mid-O. How embarassing.
Thats Hot was the dream about me?

nefertiti said:
I see nothing embarrassing about this. I have this happen at least once a month.
Really???? That is cool, actually. I wish it happened all the time, now that I think about it.

HumanTarget said:
this is about your flare, Heather. i thought you wanted to express yourself???
but I'm wearing 20 pieces. Are you saying that you want me to wear more?

blueta2 said:
Ha! Do tell!

heatherrae said:
I had a nocturnal O last night. :worried:

I didn't know women could have those, especially at 37. I had a dream so vivid that I could even feel every bit of it. It was very realistic. I woke up mid-O. How embarassing.

LOL Welcome to the club!

When I was pregnant w/my first I was horny 24/7, but I didnt really want to have sex w/my ex... so I took care of business on my own... :qt:

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL Welcome to the club!

When I was pregnant w/my first I was horny 24/7, but I didnt really want to have sex w/my ex... so I took care of business on my own... :qt:
Well, my only problem is that I've ALWAYS taken care of myself while lying on my stomach. Now that I can't lie on my stomach...

Let's just say my self sex life looks a bit like an "I love Lucy" episode.

Top Bottom