Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is embarassing...

wombtool said:
based on her other photos, i would concuer enjthusiaiastically
this is about your flare, Heather. i thought you wanted to express yourself???

I've had a lot of sexual dreams, but never have I cummed in my sleep. I'll be fucking them and all the sudden they'll morph into a hideous monster. Something always happens to ruin it.

biteme said:
I've had a lot of sexual dreams, but never have I cummed in my sleep. I'll be fucking them and all the sudden they'll morph into a hideous monster. Something always happens to ruin it.
you never like, humped on your mattress and nutted from the friction? i can't be the only one....

HumanTarget said:
you never like, humped on your mattress and nutted from the friction? i can't be the only one....

Nope. I feel inadequate... I still can shoot my wad over my head though when I'm real turned on.

i never had a wet dream, ever. i usually wake up with a raging hardon, sometimes to the point where i have to jerk off not for pleasure but just to get rid of it

i'd love to wake you up with my face in your skittle-flavored tulip

the last time i came, like one drop slowly rolled out, dripped down to my balls than ran UP the crack of my ass. i've got such a weak money shot....

HumanTarget said:
the last time i came, like one drop slowly rolled out, dripped down to my balls than ran UP the crack of my ass. i've got such a weak money shot....
what the fuck rob, you gotta take some colomid or smojthinhg

HumanTarget said:

I hate that.

Top Bottom