Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is embarassing...

heatherrae said:
Well, my only problem is that I've ALWAYS taken care of myself while lying on my stomach. Now that I can't lie on my stomach...

Let's just say my self sex life looks a bit like an "I love Lucy" episode.

:lmao:

Do ya gotta BOB? Might make it a less acrobatic experience... :worried:

BIKINIMOM said:
:lmao:

Do ya gotta BOB? Might make it a less acrobatic experience... :worried:
Nope, I threw out bob and tom when I moved in with Dan. I miss them...lol.

BIKINIMOM said:
Maybe time for a newer improved model?

Just sayin. :biggrin:
Seems like it. Can you imagine the looks I would get going into one of those adult stores pregnant? hehehehe. That alone may be worth going to buy one.

heatherrae said:
Seems like it. Can you imagine the looks I would get going into one of those adult stores pregnant? hehehehe. That alone may be worth going to buy one.

Take pics and make a blog out of the experience.

Hooray me! I just plunked down 75 bucks I didn't have for a paper I'll edit when I get it.

Go figure.

heatherrae said:

I wish you were in Texas. We would have a truck load of fun at the adult store... You, me and the old lawn gnome. Hell, he managed to get hisself stopped the other night at the Walmart. He is always making silly comments just to get people to laugh. The dude at the front of the store wasn't having it and made us wait like 20 minutes while he checked EVERY item in our cart... even his partner (who was challenged - right on to Walmart for hiring these people and giving them an opportunity to take care of themselves!) thought that after the first 5 minutes the dood was being "excessive".

My hubby kept making comments like,"Well, I tried to put the case of paper towels in my pocket but DAMMIT they just wouldn't fit!"

I won't even tell you what happened at the checkout when we bought feminine hygiene products. :worried:

sardonicone said:
Take pics and make a blog out of the experience.

Hooray me! I just plunked down 75 bucks I didn't have for a paper I'll edit when I get it.

Go figure.
the one on the greek sex life? I think your prof just wanted some free erotica from the students. If your paper comes back sticky, be very concerned. :worried:

heatherrae said:
the one on the greek sex life? I think your prof just wanted some free erotica from the students. If your paper comes back sticky, be very concerned. :worried:

Heh. It's not his fault the Greeks liked touching the boys.

I mean, who doesn't?

Top Bottom