Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ego vs Better judgement ... Womens oppinions (and bros too)

Roc86

Girl question here boys ...
So I’m at a new university and just started a graduate program. Its essentially all chicks ... which has its pros and cons. (Without sounding like a total deuche) Being a pretty good looking socially affluent guy I have had allot of attention from the females these first few months. Have not one nighter’d anyone in class yet and don’t intend to – by 4th year undergrad things had gotten a little sketchy.

Without discussing anything else heres the question I’m facing:
Girl A is fucking gorgeous 5’9 curvy French/German chick who is probably the most sexually enticing peice of ass (speaks 4+ languages and is smart as fuck too) Ive ever encountered. Studied together a few times on her insistence – kept things light and professional.

Girl B is her best friend. Pretty good looking as well – really nice ... the proverbial “safe bet”. They are neighbors and practically family as a brother is engaged to anothers sister.

Last week I asked out the 10 ... after a long pause she shot it down gently. Said she was attracted to me and that I’m a nice guy etc but said she really really came into this program with the intention to not get involved with a classmate. I took it in stride – I conceded understanding, we laughed bullshitted away any ackwardness in a few seconds and the day went on. Ended up going out for beers with a few classmates that night. She showed up and sat across from me and after a few pints was giving me “fuck me” eyes all night. I’ve done the dance enough to know when someone wants to get down.

But ... Its general consensus from the other classmates telling me (not me asking) that girl B REALLY likes me and has since school started.

Does anyone think its possible that the hotter girl is pulling out because her less attractive friend has made it clear that she has it for me? I know Ive stepped aside for buddies who have less options on their radar and have more mentally invested than me. Do girls use this code as well?

A few days have passed and Im getting texted without initiating daily from the hot one – shes coming up to me at class much more deliberately and Im unsure what to do next. Also hearing from people in class that the 10 is digging me and rumors are abound of us being an “item”.

I’m a fucking zero drama guy and this is a situation that could blow up bad if I make the wrong move. Swing for the fences and try and go for the hotter one again? Take the safe route and hit up her friend? Or just avoid this train wreck altogether because I could fuck my reputation and mess with a longstanding friendship?(option C is the smart choice Im thinking).
Thoughts ...

Man the Fuck up and try to smash both of em bro...just got to be sneaky about it lol

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Girl question here boys ...
So I’m at a new university and just started a graduate program. Its essentially all chicks ... which has its pros and cons. (Without sounding like a total deuche) Being a pretty good looking socially affluent guy I have had allot of attention from the females these first few months. Have not one nighter’d anyone in class yet and don’t intend to – by 4th year undergrad things had gotten a little sketchy.

Without discussing anything else heres the question I’m facing:
Girl A is fucking gorgeous 5’9 curvy French/German chick who is probably the most sexually enticing peice of ass (speaks 4+ languages and is smart as fuck too) Ive ever encountered. Studied together a few times on her insistence – kept things light and professional.

Girl B is her best friend. Pretty good looking as well – really nice ... the proverbial “safe bet”. They are neighbors and practically family as a brother is engaged to anothers sister.

Last week I asked out the 10 ... after a long pause she shot it down gently. Said she was attracted to me and that I’m a nice guy etc but said she really really came into this program with the intention to not get involved with a classmate. I took it in stride – I conceded understanding, we laughed bullshitted away any ackwardness in a few seconds and the day went on. Ended up going out for beers with a few classmates that night. She showed up and sat across from me and after a few pints was giving me “fuck me” eyes all night. I’ve done the dance enough to know when someone wants to get down.

But ... Its general consensus from the other classmates telling me (not me asking) that girl B REALLY likes me and has since school started.

Does anyone think its possible that the hotter girl is pulling out because her less attractive friend has made it clear that she has it for me? I know Ive stepped aside for buddies who have less options on their radar and have more mentally invested than me. Do girls use this code as well?

A few days have passed and Im getting texted without initiating daily from the hot one – shes coming up to me at class much more deliberately and Im unsure what to do next. Also hearing from people in class that the 10 is digging me and rumors are abound of us being an “item”.

I’m a fucking zero drama guy and this is a situation that could blow up bad if I make the wrong move. Swing for the fences and try and go for the hotter one again? Take the safe route and hit up her friend? Or just avoid this train wreck altogether because I could fuck my reputation and mess with a longstanding friendship?(option C is the smart choice Im thinking).
Thoughts ...

Go for the 10 , ask her out for lunch or something not too datish , think though she's hot maybe has some esteem issues( they all do) and was a little blind sided and on the spot when asked her out and now is coming to terms with it,good luck

Top Bottom