Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are EF mens penises as HUGE and monstrous as they claim

me me me, im used to 3 inches

Guys I'm going to be pretty brutal here. Serious tip....size does count. That thing about size not mattering is what we tell guys to spare their feelings.

If its thin then its not going to stimulate us very much at all. And a longer one keeps the action more continuous and sustained. So fairly long (6+ inches I guess) and good thickness (maybe 5+ inches around) combined makes for a good tool.

But then you still gotta know how to use it. ;)

anya said:
Guys I'm going to be pretty brutal here. Serious tip....size does count. That thing about size not mattering is what we tell guys to spare their feelings.

If its thin then its not going to stimulate us very much at all. And a longer one keeps the action more continuous and sustained. So fairly long (6+ inches I guess) and good thickness (maybe 5+ inches around) combined makes for a good tool.

But then you still gotta know how to use it. ;)

Will You Marry Me?
:p

Anya.....Don't you think that even if they are "smaller" they can still learn how to please a woman with a combo of things......

Top Bottom