Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating a girl out, need tips

As a gay man, I think putting one's mouth any where down there (on a woman) is nothing short of disgusting.

That said, I've licked a pussy or too. These two techniques helped me to get through it in the past however:

1. Pretend you're painting a fence with your tongue; and

2. Paint the alphabet with your tongue. She'll be begging for "more big T".

Unless you want to make the switch to guys, I suggest that you just go down there, do what you have to do, close your eyes, and think of England.

------------------
View

ok bro. here ya go. i know this sounds crazy, but it's a nice change to the normal licking. this will drive her crazy. the secret is sucking her clit. each side, the top triangle, all at once, be creative. i guarantee you she'll love it. good luck bro. peace, cpa.

Ok Brother...Here you go.....I LOVE going down on girls and would actually do that without reciprocation....YUM
First things first....You want to go down on a girl you KNOW has good hygiene, if she looks like she just got a hit of crack, its not for you. Also a small tip to make sure the "food" is good, play with her with your fingers for a few minutes and then casually see if there is an odd smell, if there is..no go. Most girls will have an odor but it shouldnt be offensive at all, it should smell like a girl. Also, oral is best when the lawn is mowed down, so suggest a trim for her.
First, you want to make sure she is excited enough for you, FOREPLAY.yadda yadda yadda....play with her ears, neck, nips, belly etc until she is writhing. Then slowly work your way down below. Get in a good position ( the best is on the floor while she is on the edge of the bed). Dont go for the bullseye just yet, this is where your patience and time will be rewarded later.
Start kissing her inner thighs on each side, from her groin muscles to her ass on the bed. Tease with your tongue every now and then. Move slowly toward her camel toe and then lick each side of her "toe" top to bottom sloooooooowly. (slow at first is key)
Make some sudden licks upon her inner lips just to make sure she is awake and then repeat what you just did. Then lick right down the center, kind of flittering your tongue as you go down alll the way from top to bottom and then back up again. DO this several times, and change your pattern up from circles to zig zags etc. Move your tongue more inside her lips and use the different patterns with your tongue inside. Move to her opening and take your fingers and slowly open her. Then encircle her opening ith your tongue and just your tongue inside every now and then to make sure she is still awake. Make sure you vary your pressure from light to strong and back to light again. Then do your zig zag technique up to her clit and back down again several times. After a few times of this start really flicking her clit with your tongue. Do it once, and then the next time do it twice, the next time three times, etc. She should let you know she is pleased. Then when you can tell she wants more, start slowly encircling her clit with your tongue slloooooooowly until it gets hard enough for you to see it or feel it without "losing it". Then take your thumbs and spread her open slightly around her clit so that you expose her clit more, you should be able to see it or feel it "popping up". Now here is where you have her. Take your lips and V E R Y gently suck the clit GENTLY between your lips. THE KEY IS SLOW.....if you go too fast it will become to intense for her and will bcome annoying. SLOOOOOOOOW
Suck her clit gently for a few minutes and then increase the pressure slightly, then while it is still in your mouth take your tongue and flick it once every now and then. SHE WILL LOVE THAT. after a few minutes, start sucking her clit into and out of your lips and then take your index finger and start playing with her opening. encircle her with your fingers, and insert it in and out slowly. start progressing each action opposite the other, For example, if you are sucking her clit fast, slow your fingers down, and then when you quicken your finger slow your sucking action down. BE UNPREDICTABLE.....
This basis should give her multiple orgasms and you can put in other techniques along this wherever you want. but the keys are
SLOW and GENTLE at first and UNPREDICTABLE tongue motion...
Hope you get addicted too...

If you don't enjoy the view, the smell or the taste, your not going to be much good at it. If you can't get turned on by going down and looking up at her face across her stomach and chest as her back arches from pleasure, it just aint gonna happen.

Originally posted by BIG RICK ROCK:
May1010, dude you toss salads

BRR,

You're presuming to know my sexual practices. Unfortunately, you are wrong. I don't rim. Sorry.

I do just about everything else though. Next time, ask first, before you make declarative statements about me.

Thanks kitten.

------------------
View

Flashover,
You took the words out of my mouth.

I would say thats near spot on i do nearly the same to my girl.

------------------
-=[MIKAI]=-

Here is the pussy eater manual for Dummys:

Step one take a shower and shave that bush

Step two lie on back

Step three instruct her to sit on your face

Step four try to get as much air as you can in your lungs to keep you alive while she rides your face for an hour.

Step five tell her to do whatever you want her to.

------------------
- If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. -

For a good time click here: Search and Profiles (300Kleens Board)
Another fine board: Anabolic Fitness

slopain.gif

Top Bottom