Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

easy lay?

corteztk1982

ok so im talking to this girl i know online saying how i wanted to get this one girl to come down so i could sleep with her and shes like "I need laid asap" cuz her bf never wants it" in a "i know how you feel" kinda way, im thinking, then i told her we could hang out this week and shes like CALL ME, dont forget with all these winks and smiles.. now the last time i hung out with her she was asking me all these questions like "whats the worst sexual thing youve done",when did u lose your virginity...told me she had sex with a engaged cop on his car haha. im guessing this is a done deal but i just want your take on the whole thing because she has a bf and all and because ive known her since gradeschool

Whats the point of this thread.. r u boasting your own ego?

Cause i realyl don't see a point. If you are then say it like it is.. not like your seriously asking advice

PLP, im asking advice because i wanted to know how to go about this since she has a bf and all. I feel kinda weird just trying to mack on her like usual like "come on over and we'll watch movies"

No you're not, it really seems like you're just trying to boost your own ego :rolleyes: .

"Hey guys I'm laying this slut, and she has a boyfriend, so, like..ya know...what should I do? Did I mention she has huge tits?"

What do you expect us to say?

Top Bottom