Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dudes!!!..check out this email I got from the "Milf" at my job....

NJjuice22

there is a pretty hot milf at my job..she is 40 something I believe. So anyway we email each other little hello's and what not a couple times a week. She sometimes goes to this bar near my house on thursdays .....she wants me to go , but she is married!...look at this email..

"I’m glad you’re going to be stopping by.We seem to have some sort of connection you and I. Am I right? I wonder what it is………. It feels very strange.

Sorry to be so blunt……"

now this is scary to me because I obviously do not plan on dating a 40 yr old woman , especially one who is married and I work with. I was hoping she was a freak and just would be down to bone...

p.s..the reason I'm kinda turned on by this broad is that one time at a christmas party at work she was a little buzzed and we all started talking about sex and she goes " i dont know about you but I need it all the time" :evil:

damn i got that same email

That's trouble. Get your dick wet somewhere else.

I can totally see this broard falling in love with me and starting some major drama at work....

my mind is saying no but my cack is saying "hit it bro"

NJjuice22 said:
there is a pretty hot milf at my job..she is 40 something I believe. So anyway we email each other little hello's and what not a couple times a week. She sometimes goes to this bar near my house on thursdays .....she wants me to go , but she is married!...look at this email..

"I’m glad you’re going to be stopping by.We seem to have some sort of connection you and I. Am I right? I wonder what it is………. It feels very strange.

Sorry to be so blunt……"

now this is scary to me because I obviously do not plan on dating an 40 yr old woman , especially one who is married and I work with. I was hoping she was a freak and just would be down to bone....but it looks otherwise.

p.s..the reason I'm kinda turned on by this broad is that one time at a christmas party at work she was a little buzzed and we all started talking about sex and she goes " i dont know about you but I need it all the time" :evil:

Bro, all older chicks need sex. (not just talk about it all the time to get attention like the younger ones do)

I would say jump on it...But, she is married, so don't.

I have been propositioned for sex by more married chicks than single. Its a shame

NJjuice22 said:
I can totally see this broard falling in love with me and starting some major drama at work....

my mind is saying no but my cack is saying "hit it bro"

I know maing, so hard to refuse it.

Ask yourself, is the husband crazy? Do I want to deal with this bitch everyday at work? Does she have a family? Kids? Dude it's more of a pain in the ass, it's like calling a $200 bet when there's only $25 in the pot and you have 2 outs on the river to win. Bad pot odds bro. Not worth the risk/reward.

swole said:
I know maing, so hard to refuse it.

Ask yourself, is the husband crazy? Do I want to deal with this bitch everyday at work? Does she have a family? Kids? Dude it's more of a pain in the ass, it's like calling a $200 bet when there's only $25 in the pot and you have 2 outs on the river to win. Bad pot odds bro. Not worth the risk/reward.

I think sober I would make the right decision, but if I see this lady out and we're both tipsy.......thats a different story.

Top Bottom