Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DP - How many women have had it done? How many guys have done it to a women?

Gymgurl said:
Dr./medical fetish

I know this one! How about it GG, you want to play DR with the ol' bondsman?

Dr... "You haven't been taking you pills like I told you to have you? Your a naughty girl GG, I'll just have to give them to you myself then."

GG... "but Dr, I'll try and do better. I'll be a good girl and take my medicine from now on."

DR... " Yes, I'm shure you will, but for today, I want to make shure it gets done right, bend over the examination table please...."

GG... "Why do I have to bend over the table to take the pills? can I just have a small glass of water?"

DR... "No, these are special pills, they go right up here. (she jumps) "Trust me, it's the best way, I'll make shure it wont hurt."

GG... "Are you shure you have to put it there DR, I have never had anything up there before, I'm scared!"

DR... "Don't ge scared, I use this KY (aka Kentucky jelly), It'll slip right in, you'll be fine. NOW, pull off your panties and spread your legs for me. (hesitantly, she complys) That's a good gurl, see, I'll put this on you and rub it in. ( he starts rubbing her ass with his finger and she relaxes) "You told me a story, you've done this before haven't you, I can see that you already know how to relax your muscles. You have nice toned muscles too, you ride a bike regularly, don't you?" You have a nice strong beautiful butt, does this feel good?" ( he puts the tip of his finger in, she starts to move her hips and press against his hand)

GG... "YES".... is all she can say as she presses her hips against the pressure of his hand.

Dr... " GG you are a very bad gurl (she gasps and says " I've been very bad"), I'll have to show you now what happens to gurls who don't take their medicine." ( he puts his rock hard cawk against her and pushes it in)

GG... " OMG, Dr, Your too BIG, I....." ( she just grabs the table sides and holds on while the pumps her little ass)

Dr... "RELAX, take the pain! Your a little slut, TELL ME YOUR MY LITTLE SLUT!!

GG... "I'm your slut, I'm a bad gurl...." ( she starts to rub her pussy with her hand)

DR... "You like taking your medicine this way don't you? (she moans ) " I'm about to cum, hold my balls in your hand, I want you to feel me cumming in your ass! (she cupps his balls and massages them as he rams his cawk in and out)

"Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre, I'm CUMMMMMM!! ( she arches her back and pushes back agains him, all the while holding his ballls and feeling him squirt his giagantic load deep inside her)

GG... "DON'T STOP....PLEASE DR!! I'm CUMMMMM.... ( he holds his hand over her mouth to muffel her screams of pleasure)

DR... "GG, you make shure that your here next month, I'll need to see you again, OK!" ( he pulls his pants up and straightens his coat)
"Here, hand this to the receptionist, I usually charge for that, but since this is your first time..." (He looks knowingly at her, she knows that he knows...)

How's THAT one GG, wanna play?

Let's doit! Will you bring that cycling shirt in your avi or one like it?

yonkers weights said:
I love that pic of her girls...

I'd love to unzip that thang, looks like you'ld need safety glasses just in case the dang zipper busted in midzip! man-0-man man!

Top Bottom