Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DP - How many women have had it done? How many guys have done it to a women?

1crow said:
My girlfriend's roommate used to join us. They'd been doing each other before I came along, sort of a friendly roommate thing, so it was fun and easy for me (two women NOT helping each other out is work). Once in a while they'd take turns with the toy up the rear. For my part, I loved the vibration coming through wall. And they both came harder which is what I get off on the most.

That two-man thing looks weird and awkward.

GOOD TIMES!

Wow what a topic!!! lol I was actually invited once a long time ago. A buddy of mine asked his girl what she wanted for her birthday and that is what she wanted... WHen he asked who she would feel comfortable with she said me... a day later he asked and I was hesitant but agreed... Never ended up happening but I don't know... I would have to have been pretty lit to do that. I wouldn't let anyone touch my lady although she doesn't mind me and a toy. hehe

well never had a 3some or anything but while having sex, he puts his finger in my rear so thats pretty close right?
it feels really good

Gymgurl said:
I would have to say yes!!!

You just made men drool!!:p :qt:

I had a FB a while back that was game for about anything but we never did this. She wanted me to do her ass while she was on her hubby but it never happened. She was really an asset when picking up on women!

Gymgurl said:
I would have to say yes!!!

Can you handle my cowboy pole? :qt:

I'd never do it with my girl or with a buddy and his girl...that's weird...lol
It has to be with some girl from the board here and a buddy from the board. :p

Top Bottom