Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double your dating by David DeAngelo

R

Richard85

OMFG this book is priceless! After reading it i can guarantee yall will get more girls, it reinforced all of the stuff i thought was right, just was too much of a pussy to do it, great book yall

Richard85 said:
OMFG this book is priceless! After reading it i can guarantee yall will get more girls, it reinforced all of the stuff i thought was right, just was too much of a pussy to do it, great book yall

agreed....it's a very good read. he's very straightforward and to the point. I receive his newsletters and they're usually very informative.

Some of it is common sense but often overlooked common sense....

Alot of dating/pick up books are garbage but this is an excellent book for general purposes.

i don't buy into his ides,not hat he's wrong or has bad ideas, but I don't beleive his methods will truely help anyone.

Deangelo's stuff is good as a first exposure to "true" dating advice for men. He does a very good job of dispelling most of the bullshit than many women and some men try to dispense. He does a crappy job, however, of spouting his own advice; it's too lacking in specifics.

I wouldn't pay $30 for it especially when it's widely available on filesharing programs. But it is worth reading.

Top Bottom