Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doods! another pole about your pole:how often do you get tested?

how often do you get tested?

• once a year

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • every 6 months

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • whenever i feel it's time to get tested

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • the first sober morning after having unprotected, high risk sex

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • never

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • every month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
those of ya'll who are sexually active (with someone else in the bed with you): how often do you get tested for STDs (Sexually Transmitted Deseases)? ;) :p :artist:

oops! i didn't mean to be sexist! gals please vote also.

those of ya'll who are sexually active (with someone else in the bed with you): how often do you get tested for STDs (Sexually Transmitted Deseases)? ;) :p :artist:

LOL and never is winning. This really is sad though.
I have not been tested in like 3 years. I mean I have a wife and I know I never fuck around but ya know know what she could be doing lol..

Last time I was tested was when I left the army. I never share my juicy juice needles and I don't sleep around. I should still get tested though shouldn't I

A bunch of guys I know have this joke - If you don't get tested, you can't have an STD.

Needto, you're married...I think it's safe to say you're good to go in that regard. I still get tested in committed relationships, but really only out of habit. If I were to get married, I'd probably stop.

My primary is my best friend, so he knows the women I go out with so in December,. I had a check up and he drew some blood and I mentioned that I should probably get checked etc: and he started laughing and said," Ive been testing you every 6 months because I know some of the hussies you date.. lmaoo.. I know Stacy (his nurse) is always taking my blood but this is a good one..

When I was in SpecWar I was the teams corpsman, when we were not out blowing things up or destroying/loosing equipment Id sub for the Marines sick call. Unbelievable what a Marine can find after a weekend in TJ or Ensanada....Had a guy come in that had been trying to treat himself...lets just say I didnt eat guacamole for a long time after!
Scary stuff out there!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I've only gotten tested once, after banging some skank, and had a tickle/ burning in the urinary tract a few days later. The tests were negative and the burning disappeared, so guess I dodged the bullet on that one.

Top Bottom