Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donkey Shows

I don't know if they still have them. I was told that they no longer have them. Years ago (dont ask) I saw one at both Juarez and Del Rio. They were amazing. Special that the chick hangs upside down on and impales her self on the donkey. The donkey knows his job too.

They used to exist not sure if they still do or not. Best bet: find a cabbie and pay him to take you to one. He will know where it is at if ones exists.

:fro:

WHEN I WAS AT BOYSTOWN I SAW ONE THEY USED AN OLD WHORE THAT NO GUY WOULD PAY FOR ...TWO GUYS COME IN THEY FLIP THE DONKEY OVER AND HOLD ITS LEGS ....SHE STARTS TOO SUCK HIS DICK ITS GET HARD AND SHE JUMPS ON TOP AND KNOCKS IT OUT... FUNNY ASS SHIT

They have that show in Nuevo Laredo, Tamapulipas, México. It a show where the hooker sits on the animal cock but in not sure if she faked it the penetration or if it was true.., a bizarre experience...

They were discontinued in Tijuana 50 years ago. I wanted to watch as well. It would be extremely sick and possibly interesting. Hey, I'll watch most anything.

Top Bottom