Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dominatrix Busts My Ass

gorillahung

Holy shit she paddles harder than my high school principal did (yes I'm old enough that they still whipped us in school). I took 30 swats with the paddle and my butt looks like hamburger right now. I also have lash marks on my back from the whip. At least she cleaned the blood off of me afterwards.

Did I mention this woman was SMOKING HOT?:p

Holy shit she paddles harder than my high school principal did (yes I'm old enough that they still whipped us in school). I took 30 swats with the paddle and my butt looks like hamburger right now. I also have lash marks on my back from the whip. At least she cleaned the blood off of me afterwards.

Did I mention this woman was SMOKING HOT?:p

damn... and how do you do to sit down at work? doesnt it hurt a lot? or is it that kind of hurt in which you remember how you got it and get aroused by the pain and barely feel it anymore? or is it just me who does that... :worried: :sulk:

Screw that shit...I don't mind some scratching, biting, slapping, generally rough sex is great but fuck that dominatrix shit. I would tell her whats what and fuck the shit out of her. Lol

LoL at you thinking I would...I was talking about the chic he's been talking about. Stick with me V...come on.

Lol, alright, alright. I was just kidding. And I agree with your other post. I'm all for the rough sex (hell to the fuck yea), but I draw the line at blood.

To Gorilla

To but I getcha, cause I loves me a dominant guy. :)

Top Bottom