Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does SEX play a big role .............................

I dont know why sex is considered shallow, its a major part of being human. Afterall its how we keep our species going, sounds pretty damn important to me even if its relegated to recreational sex only. Its something wired in our brains and bodies and it can definetely be a deal breaker for a marriage.

velvett said:
My gal pal is having the same problem and his behavior does lead into all aspects of their life.

It's ok for him to get off in bed but not her.
It's ok for him to go out with his friends but not her.
It's ok for him to go and come home whenever he gets there but not her.
It's ok for him to eat dessert and pasta but not her.
It's ok from him to not take care of their son (ie: feed & change diapers)but not her.
It's ok for him to put off the housework but not her.

She begged him to go to counseling and he said there's nothing wrong with him. Then she placed blame on herself trying to get him to go by saying that there's something wrong with her and that she need him to be there to understand what was wrong and why. You know what that fuckhead said, "that's not my problem".

I'm their son's Godmother and I'll be damned if I'll go to their house when he's home. I can't even look at him without taking a frying pan to his head - he took one of the strongest girls I know and put a huge crack in her soul and it breaks my heart.

It must be an epidemic. Sounds almost near exact shit she's dealing with.

My friend WAS a very strong woman also, and still is to other people, just real feeble when it comes to him.

velvett said:
My gal pal is having the same problem and his behavior does lead into all aspects of their life.

It's ok from him to not take care of their son (ie: feed & change diapers)but not her.

She begged him to go to counseling and he said there's nothing wrong with him. Then she placed blame on herself trying to get him to go by saying that there's something wrong with her and that she need him to be there to understand what was wrong and why. You know what that fuckhead said, "that's not my problem".

I'm their son's Godmother and I'll be damned if I'll go to their house when he's home. I can't even look at him without taking a frying pan to his head - he took one of the strongest girls I know and put a huge crack in her soul and it breaks my heart.

**SUCKS** I love my husband dearly, but he too has done some of these things to me and vice versa. (Although I hate to admit that!!) It's so frustrating and aggravating. I've also seen this happen to friends of mine and you're right-it's heart breaking. And the worst part is that there is nothing you can do except sit by and watch while your friend has the life sucked out of her.

it was one of many factors in why I split with my ex,she used it as a tool and Id be lucky to get it once a month and only if she wanted it, and I would get bitched at for initiating anything sexually.

so yes it does matter,had sex never been had then no it doesnt matter,but once ya cross that line you cant use it as a tool.

fucked up thing is now we are apart she is trying to use me as a booty call,Bitch

velvett said:

I don't see how a strong woman lets herself be taken down that road to begin with.

i think sex is very important in a relationship. the lack of physical intimacy can cause tension that can further exasperate any situation. i'm not sure if the lack of sex by itself should end a relationship, but that in conjunction with the arguements/fighting that will occur could be!

Dial_tone said:
I don't see how a strong woman lets herself be taken down that road to begin with.

I don't understand it either, but I've seen it time and time again, it happens all the time. My ex was one of those strong women, and I admire her dearly for that. With a woman like that, the last thing you want to do is put her into a cage; let her free and reap the rewards! :p

Dial_tone said:

Believe me, neither do I... it takes everything in my power not to take her out back and beat some sense into her.

But I understand what you are saying. I wouldn't let anyone treat me that way for any peorid of time.

velvett said:

ughh....I'd rather be single or have a mail order bride than put up with that for life. what a great male role model he will be...

for me while sexual relations are important in a realtionship, it would depend on what i wanted for the relationship. if it were limited to just gf-bf I would want a large amount of hedonism in it, purely because at that stage ofmy life its gonna be fun, i will enjoy it and thats probably what the realtionship is supposed to have

marriage....it wont be as important. while i would want to still have sex, if she was bad in bed etc, as long as she was still trying to fulfill my needs and mine hers that would be enough. Marrying a girl who;s good in bed wont mean shit when your 65, have limp dick and live alone in the country, then its ALL about your relationship and whether you want to talk to the person everyday

Dial_tone said:

You know that's something I would say and have (still would) but what we think we would do, would actually do and have done verses looking into someone else's glass house can't be compared. (men do this too btw)

They had a fairy tale wedding, house, job and newborn so she wants to make it work. I guess you sacrifice a little bit of yourself every time you try and make things better with a brick wall.

Top Bottom