Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does sex feel different when you're doing it to make a baby?

It depends, my X wife that I have 4 kids with and I had sex once a month, so when it was time to make babies, I was fired up!!! So fired up that by the second time we had sex she was PG the last one I only got to do it once. So then I knew the next nine months it was all jerken off from then on. Wow that was a great marrage! NOT

It depends, my X wife that I have 4 kids with and I had sex once a month, so when it was time to make babies, I was fired up!!! So fired up that by the second time we had sex she was PG the last one I only got to do it once. So then I knew the next nine months it was all jerken off from then on. Wow that was a great marrage! NOT

Do we even have to ask why you got divorced? lol

Shit she actually told me to move out! I was just doing what I thought I was supposed to as a good husband, she is a crazy broad that is for sure. When the money got tight and I was no longer a baller she ended it!

lol i cant imagine not being in the mood once his love sword has entered my candy canal.

oh yea?? she might be in the mood, but for the man it can be a chore..

candy canal.. ever hear the saying "after a baby its' like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"

It's not true, but it can be...

Wow, lucky gal.

You don't have an orgasm everytime? Hmm I give my GF one before we have sex and then she will get another while and maybe even 2 more. But none? I would find a way to make it happen.

I've never tried to make a baby, but next time I'll try to convince myself that I'm doing one to see if it feels different.

well i'v never tried to make babies yet, but i'd imagine it to feel extra special, sacred and alot of anxiety as this might be the day your life starts changing.

Top Bottom