Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does sex affect muscle mass growth?

Hellawulf

I have to ask, does sex affect muscle mass growth in anyway shape or form?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, so don't ever have sex or wank. Your muscles will shrink.

Lol, no bro. It doesn't. You looking to get laid or something?

actually if im not mistaken, sex is one of the best forms of exercise. i actually woke up one morning with abs sore as hell cause of the position i was in for so long. funny as hell.

LOL @ avitar...wrong forum bro this is for SUPPLEMENTS. To answer your question its good cardio if your working up a sweat and depending on position good for your abs. If your a 3 pump chump it probably isnt going to do much

Let me answer your question with a question: If the answer were "yes," would you care enough to stop having sex?

I have to ask, does sex affect muscle growth in anyway shape or form?
There is a train of thought that sex can almost be considered a form of cardio. I think the only it way it could maybe affect your muscles is if you did it too close to the start of a weight-training workout, as you may have less energy for that workout and, thus, not work your muscles to their full potential. Maybe.

sex is cardio. cardio is counter productive when it comes to muscle building. if i could have it my way id have her on top doing all the work but im lucky to get that 1 time per month lol. fortunately for me im only good for about 3 mins anyway.

This is interesting. I have a theory on this ( and since i can't sleep right now because of 19tren-tfo / beastdrol cycle, i will share it )

Sex while not only giving a great cardiovascular workout can also have the HIIT principal applied to it by modifying the duration and speed at which you thrust your intended target :) This can give a great overall total body workout and as such should be approached with the same amount of focus and energy that your normal weight lifting sessions enjoy. Furthermore, busting your nut is not only highly amusing and enjoyable, but causes stimulation of the testes which are the main producers of TESTOSTERONE allowing to increase muscle mass while also recieving a great pump.

This is what happens when I can't sleep. I will be ordering some NEED2SLEEP very very soon, damn every other week pay periods!

Top Bottom