Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does sex affect muscle mass growth?

This is interesting. I have a theory on this ( and since i can't sleep right now because of 19tren-tfo / beastdrol cycle, i will share it )

Sex while not only giving a great cardiovascular workout can also have the HIIT principal applied to it by modifying the duration and speed at which you thrust your intended target :) This can give a great overall total body workout and as such should be approached with the same amount of focus and energy that your normal weight lifting sessions enjoy. Furthermore, busting your nut is not only highly amusing and enjoyable, but causes stimulation of the testes which are the main producers of TESTOSTERONE allowing to increase muscle mass while also recieving a great pump.

This is what happens when I can't sleep. I will be ordering some NEED2SLEEP very very soon, damn every other week pay periods!

that actualy makes.. alot of sense

This is interesting. I have a theory on this ( and since i can't sleep right now because of 19tren-tfo / beastdrol cycle, i will share it )

Sex while not only giving a great cardiovascular workout can also have the HIIT principal applied to it by modifying the duration and speed at which you thrust your intended target :) This can give a great overall total body workout and as such should be approached with the same amount of focus and energy that your normal weight lifting sessions enjoy. Furthermore, busting your nut is not only highly amusing and enjoyable, but causes stimulation of the testes which are the main producers of TESTOSTERONE allowing to increase muscle mass while also recieving a great pump.

This is what happens when I can't sleep. I will be ordering some NEED2SLEEP very very soon, damn every other week pay periods!
Very funny.

^^^^ lol, bro i really hope u didn't say anything to her about losing muscle from banging her :p she was probably thinking wtf???

Ok, the reason this was important to me is because I'm not doing any test or anything, so I need my natural test to stay as high as possible to help build muscle and I had the notion that maybe ejaculation would cause the release of test which would in turn hinder muscle growth but actually after a little research I have found the opposite to be true. Apparently the chinese have done a study that with or without ejaculation your body test will not change until the 7th day in which it will spike if they haven't ejaculated, and then on the 8th day plummet. But hormones that relax the body are released after ejaculation, so my next question was, are these bad for muscle growth? No, apparently the prime time to ejaculate is an hour to two hours after a workout. According to Bodybuilding.com - Clayton South - Can Sex Affect Your Bodybuilding Gains?, this will "increase the natural level of killer cells, thus increasing immune-system function and enhancing recovery abilities. The increase in killer cells will prevent over-training." My next question is has anyone heard of killer cells and are they actually a good thing for someone in bulking stage?

<strong>People have long wondered if sex will have a negative impact on their sports, exercise, bodybuilding, and muscle mass building progress. Fortunately, you won’t have to wonder any longer since we have the latest research on the subject right here...

Sex & Sports, Exercise, Bodybuilding, Muscle Mass and Performance: Does having sex destroy sports performance?

Top Bottom