Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It does not work!!!

critter385

It does not work!!!

I need an advice here.

I did not have sex for almost 5 months (just moving all the time and working too much). But now I've settled and have a girlfriend.

We tried having sex, but I did not have erection. It never happened to me before, and I have very strong erection every morning, but this time my penis was like paralized no matter what we did. Actually touching it was unpleasurable, although I really enjoyed all the rest of the process.

We spent in bed almost 2 hours - I know how to make a girl happy even not using my penis - but erection did not come. When we were just lying doing nothing my penis become full size of erect one, but was soft. And when we started kissing and touching - it became completely flacid again.

I never had problems with erection before, and actually, I have strong erection if I think about that girl now. But as I remember, I naver had erection during our dates...

One possible reason may be that we meet late at night and I'm really exhausted by that time (sleep only 5-6 hours a day during weekdays)

It is really strange, because I really like this girl and feel really good with her.

Can anyone give my an advice?

Could be a couple of things.
As you stated it could be you were tired. After a long day of work by the time I go to bed it will take me a few minutes to get a solid pole. Earlier in the day a strong breeze will raise my sail.
The other thing is nerves. While new ass is exciting it can also cause anxiety. When you get nervous and stressed out Mr. Happy doesn’t always come out to play.
Try meeting her a little earlier in the evening after a full nights rest. Have a drink or two to calm your self down, but limit to 1 or 2 or you have a hole other problem.
Once you tap it once or twice I’ll bet thing start working the way they should.

the_jarhead said:
Could be a couple of things.
As you stated it could be you were tired. After a long day of work by the time I go to bed it will take me a few minutes to get a solid pole. Earlier in the day a strong breeze will raise my sail.
The other thing is nerves. While new ass is exciting it can also cause anxiety. When you get nervous and stressed out Mr. Happy doesn’t always come out to play.
Try meeting her a little earlier in the evening after a full nights rest. Have a drink or two to calm your self down, but limit to 1 or 2 or you have a hole other problem.
Once you tap it once or twice I’ll bet thing start working the way they should.

Good Advise
:)

Top Bottom