Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does Jelq really work??

GatheringFlock

does Jelq really work? I heard alot of guys say how their penis became bigger after using it for awhile. Also is it possible to gain 2-3 inches in length with Jelq? Im thinking about trying it later sometime. Anyways i was wondering if anyone else had tried this product. If so did it really work for you? Thanks

It's supposed to work a bit, but you'd need more than just jelqing they have whole training routines and everything and it actually takes like an hour a day.

3 inches is quite impossible I believe.

From what I heard it only works if you take it as serious as bodybuilding. I think yo'd have to be a bit of a loser.

it does work, in 6-8 months i gained a lil over an inch by doin jelqs, stretches and hanging with weights. sounds pathetic, but its a small price to pay for getting a fuller cock

3 inches is almost impossible to obtain and I will even go as far as to say is impossible to obtain. But JELQING does work!! It works awesome with AS and with pills like Enzyte. It is an excercise to be done daily, yes daily. You will see a difference in thinckness first which to me is the most important. The feeling of stretching her open is something that goes without words. I like to jelq right before sex and maybe use a cock ring to help maintain blood flow. I look like I could be in a Ron Jeremy movie then, what power a big cock has.

But Jelqing does work, do it everyday for better result and use some vascular dialators for improved blood flow....

Top Bottom