Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Clitoris size matters?

cmiii

I guess a few parts question:

Has anyone had sex with a woman with an enlarged clitoris?
If you had, did you noticed a more explosive orgasm?

I was wondering if size does matter for them; I would think that the bigger the clitoris the more nerve endings therefore more intese orgasm...

What do you all think?

Any ladies with enlarged clitoris want to comment?:biggrin:

My wife got on Test by her OBGYN after giving birth to my twins and her clit swole big time. Went from pea size to about the size of a penny. She was super horny and wet as hell. Her orgasms increased 10 fold. very explosive!

i've noticed that women with bigger clits seem to cum heaps easier, the ones i've had with real tiny ones always seem to be a lot of work and seem to be more penetration stimulated.

yep big ddifference. A lager clit is often times the sign of a more sexually responsive female. This has been my expeience...

I guess a few parts question:

Has anyone had sex with a woman with an enlarged clitoris?
If you had, did you noticed a more explosive orgasm?

I was wondering if size does matter for them; I would think that the bigger the clitoris the more nerve endings therefore more intese orgasm...

What do you all think?

Any ladies with enlarged clitoris want to comment?:biggrin:

Unfortunately I have not.

Randal Graves: Emma, are you like this 'cause you have an unnaturally large clit?
Emma: You just *had* to tell him, didn't ya?
Dante Hicks: It kinda came out one day!
Randal Graves: He says it's so big it's almost like a little cock, which says all kinds of weird things about him that I don't even wanna think about.

once I get down to about 140lbs I'm gonna try test enlarged clit is one reason but I want to get big like Iris Kyle she is sexy to me, which roid will give the best results for clit enlargement?

Just about all of them do just be carefull as some cause your hair to fall out on your head, growth of facial hair, lower than normal voice, and other things that seperate men from woman.

Top Bottom