Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone else have one nipple more sensitive than the other one?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
one nip feels just ok when my bed partner licks, flicks and lightly bites it...but the other one.....JAYSUUUSSSSS!!!! talk about your glad tidings!!!

:p ;) :evil: :artist:

anyone else??

Nope.. no sensitivity in either of them.. But they both were pierced twice at the same time, and are now permanately hard from it.. Kinda sucks.. Bout to get it redone just so it doesn't look retarded, and I have an excuse instead of explaining everytime why my nipples are hard, because I have them pierced, rather than, oh they used to be pierced..

i have the least sensitive one pierced...made no difference.

peeps DO find pierced nips attractive, don't they!!

Fuck yeah.. Jamboree in the Hills.. Huge Country Music Festival.. I took an alligator plastic thing off some beads, and one from a lobster thing.. clipped them on both nipple rings.. It was actually pretty discusting how many women sucked on my nipples that week.. That had to get pretty nasty with bacteria after about 50 mouths on my nipples, and not too many showers.. haha... but yeah.. it always gets a good reaction..

Top Bottom