Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else fantisize about sharing your wife or gf with other men?

Do you ever enjoy the thought of your wife or gf having sex with other men?

• yes, the thought drives me crazy

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • no, are you fucking crazy

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Yes I have actually shared my wife or gf with another man (men)

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • The thought turns me on but id never go through with it.

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Vascular Freak said:
You guys are fuckin crazy!! maybe that happens after being with someone for so long. I would HATE that...but I am just the competitive type so thats prob the reason.

I was with somebody for 7 years but never fantasize about that. Maybe more time is needed? lol when you run out of ideas...is crazy. Is all pussy's fault. We need to hit it harder. :evil:

:p

Vascular Freak said:
You guys are fuckin crazy!! maybe that happens after being with someone for so long. I would HATE that...but I am just the competitive type so thats prob the reason.

Ive had these thoughts since the begining with her. I think that it might be that her body is so perfect that id actually like to sit back and watch. Also she hasnt had many partners before me, at all.

PhillyPA#1 said:
Ive had these thoughts since the begining with her. I think that it might be that her body is so perfect that id actually like to sit back and watch. Also she hasnt had many partners before me, at all.

Well props to you bro, you must be confident she won't like someone elses dick better!

Vascular Freak said:
Well props to you bro, you must be confident she won't like someone elses dick better!

She could but so what. A lot more to a 10 year relationahip than a cock. She might love me more for allowing her to get her pussy pounded by fresh meat.

PhillyPA#1 said:
She could but so what. A lot more to a 10 year relationahip than a cock. She might love me more for allowing her to get her pussy pounded by fresh meat.

You are a better man than I then!! Im sure shed be happy with that too :p

Go for it. It should be fun. If you have a mature relationship like it sounds you do then you won't have to worry about what all the insecure pussys' have been saying about not going for it.

PhillyPA#1 said:
she doesnt want that. I do, dumbass

I can't even count how many married women i have fucked!! The phone would ring while she was on top of me and talk to her hubby. Then tell him she loves him and then get back on my jock!! LOL

I think women are worse then men!!! IMO :p

Not a fucking chance.

Top Bottom