Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you use sex toys with your partner or just when your alone

Toys with a partner are all good by me (whips, bullets, feathers, handcuffs, restraints)... my only request is no toy that looks like an actual dick. I have a one penis limit when i'm in bed :)

mrplunkey said:
Toys with a partner are all good by me (whips, bullets, feathers, handcuffs, restraints)... my only request is no toy that looks like an actual dick. I have a one penis limit when i'm in bed :)

i'm talking full out vibrator, with those lobster claws that massage and all.. so you would feel intimidated

Toys are all good. I have a serious toy party coming next week.

*MissFit* said:
i'm talking full out vibrator, with those lobster claws that massage and all.. so you would feel intimidated
Naa.. a vibrator with or without lobster claws is fine. What I don't want in the bed is some realistic flesh-colored dick with veins and crap. Basically if it looks like mine, or a black version of mine, no thank you :)

There are a lot of vibrators out there (especially bullets) that are just great! It's not really an issue of being "intimidated" as much as it is that I already bring a *very* realistic dick to the table. Now if it does something that I can't (i.e. vibrate), then it's just adding to my sexual repitoire hence it's all good :)

It's all good as long as it does more than any mans dick. If it spins, wiggles, tickles with its ears, I'm cool with it. If it doesn't do anything more than my cock could do other than stay hard longer I probably would be less cool with it. Oh, and no strap-on play! Some people are afraid of clowns, I'm afraid of a woman in my bed with a strap-on (unless of course it spins, wiggles or tickles with it's ears). Fuck it! No strap-ons no matter what kind of crazy shit they do.

the first time i was introduced to vibrators i was freaked out. i thought that i wasnt good enough...years later, its all part of the game. no strap-ons however!!!...LOL.

Top Bottom