Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you use sex toys with your partner or just when your alone

Gymgurl said:
They can enhance your sex life 100%

Sometimes they can be your sex life 100%

Reminds me of this chick that I thought was uber hot and sexy, couldnt wait to fuck her.........until she told me she could "fist" herself.

After that not so much.

ILOVEMYWIFE said:
Whatever makes her feel good.
Exactly. I am always trying new stuff to get a little more thrill for her. I have a Binford 650. It's a 65 CC Briggs & Stratten engine, saddle to a Cyberdine Sytems oscillator. If I want time to myself, I spend an hour on her with this, & she's out for a week. I have to call in sick for her at work. :rolleyes:

TC2 said:
Reminds me of this chick that I thought was uber hot and sexy, couldnt wait to fuck her.........until she told me she could "fist" herself.

After that not so much.

OMG LMAO!...........The thing is if I were the one to talk her into fisting herself Id like it. ;)

I must have married a freak, 'cause he loves to play with my dildos with me - and I love it too! He eats me while f@#$%ing with it, then still goes with it reall hard after I cum - It's great! Then WE go at it.

victoria978 said:
I must have married a freak, 'cause he loves to play with my dildos with me - and I love it too! He eats me while f@#$%ing with it, then still goes with it reall hard after I cum - It's great! Then WE go at it.
That's the way itt should be.

Toys are good.

Specially a small vib in her ass while you work the front mouth or cock!!

Top Bottom